Microsoft is well-known for its software and hardware solutions. Today, many companies use both Windows operating system alongside Windows Server 2016 to run major tasks. This is because Microsoft products are trusted for business efficiency. Having such popular solutions, Microsoft also monitors the qualification level of the professionals who are tasked to configure, manage and operate its products. These specialists are always required to validate their skills through Microsoft certifications.
Currently, two types of Microsoft certification programs are available for candidates an old one and a new one. The new program includes credentials of three levels: fundamental, associate and expert. Such credentials are mostly role-based and focused on equipping professionals with the skills required in the real job scenario. Among them to earn are:
- Microsoft Certified Azure I0T Developer Specialty,
- Microsoft Certified 365 Developer Associate,
- Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert.
As for the previously issued certifications, they are focused on the knowledge of technology and the badges offered there are of four types: MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration, MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD.
MTA —this is the basic level of Microsoft certification which focuses on equipping IT professionals with the fundamental skills in the field concern. This also includes basic overview of creation/deployment of azure products like Azure WVD i.e Azure Windows 10 virtual desktop. Normally, a candidate will only be required to pass one exam in order to be considered for this credential. Some of the popular badges at this level include:
- MTA Cloud Fundamentals,
- MTA Database Fundamentals,
- MTA Introductions to Programming using Block-Based Languages.
MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) —it is the next level of Microsoft credentials that focuses on validating professionals’ knowledge through a rigorous certification program that consists of a series of exams. It is always recommended that candidates earn an MTA badge or have experience with basic computer administration tasks. Here are the popular credentials at this level:
- MCSA Windows Server 2016,
- MCSA Web Applications,
- MCSA Dynamics 365 for Operations
MCSE/ MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert / Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) — these are the credentials of the highest level, that one can achieve. They validate the expert skills in the professional’s area of expertise. In order to earn any credential at this level, a professional will not only be required to pass the exam but must also possess an associate-level credential. Some of the most popular expert-level certifications include:
- MCSE Business Applications,
- MCSE Core Infrastructure,
- MCSD App Builder.
So, Microsoft certifications you can opt for are offered in different domains and you can choose one or more you are interested in to obtain.
Reasons for Microsoft Certifications Popularity
It is always undoubted that Microsoft certifications are popular. Many professionals in the IT industry always consider Microsoft badges as a perfect tool to increase their recognition in their place of work. Let’s drill down into the key reasons which make these Microsoft credentials so demanded.
- Firstly, Microsoft certifications are offered by the giant Microsoft corporation which is already popular in the Information Technology (IT) sphere. Therefore, the employers or individuals know that Microsoft products including the credentials are always beneficial to their business.
- Secondly, the Microsoft certification program is structured based on industry demands and emerging technologies. For instance, there are three levels that describe the professional’s prowess in a specific technology. This eases the tasks of hiring managers to select individuals as per job requirements. Also, the certification program is based on categories which also help in placing the professionals in the industries where they have profound knowledge. In addition, Microsoft takes modern job roles into account and provides the candidates with role-based credentials to simplify their further career path.
- Consequently, every credential focuses on a specific technology, unlike other academic certifications that deal with the entire one. This makes it popular because IT is a very broad field that consists of numerous technologies that require specialists. Therefore, Microsoft gives a chance to the professionals who want to specialize in different fields such as mobility, core infrastructure, and data management & analytics.
- The professionals who have already earned any Microsoft credential report an immediate increase in their salary. This is because the employers will always value your services because of your skillset. As a result, they will want to retain you hence you get a salary increment as a token of appreciation. According to the research done by Payscale.com, certified professionals earn up to a 20% salary increase.
- Lastly, Microsoft credential leads to promotion in your line of duty. This is because passing a series of certification exams tells a lot about your organizational skills. It shows that you are dedicated and committed to your career and every task that you encounter. As a result, employers will consider you to lead a team of technicians or developers in ensuring that they deliver required tasks at specified milestones.
How to Pass Microsoft Exams with Exam Dumps?
You now know that you are required to pass a series of exams in order to earn one credential. For instance, MCSA Windows Server 2016 requires you to pass 3 tests, which are 70-740, 70-741 and 70-742 by code. Therefore, to ease your way of passing Microsoft exams, after checking the vendor’s official websites, opt for the best exam dumps from reliable sites such as Prepaway.biz. These are some of the techniques you can implement after getting dependable exam dumps from this website:
- Memorize the concepts until you have them on your fingertips
- Practice the lab sessions until you understand perfectly
- Make corrections where necessary
- Do not skip any topic
- Ensure you meet the exam objectives
An essential advantage of these dumps is that using them you may completely dive into the real exam environment due to special a tool known as the ETE Exam Simulator. Actual questions, verified answers, the insight on the exam infrastructure and the opportunity to choose free or paid ete files make PrepAway an ideal preparation resource.f
It is important to keep pace with the rapidly growing technology because things change and the skills you have now will one day be obsolete. Microsoft credentials are the perfect option for you to remain relevant in your area of expertise. Make a plan, choose your credential, prepare for the needed exams using exam dumps and thus update your skills and knowledge through earning Microsoft certifications.